Review and Swatch: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Radish


A recent 100 point perk at Sephora came in the form of a mini Bite Beauty lipstick in the color Radish from the new Amuse Bouche line. Since I had missed out on the previous Bite Beauty perks, I had to pick this up!

Radish is a bright red/pink magenta color

Since it’s only a sample it came in a mini tube, but I didn’t have much trouble applying it out of the tube. It applied very well and didn’t drag or tug. I has a nice smooth cream formula. I applied opaquely in one swipe.

What really impressed me is the wear time. I wore it all day long and even drank and ate and it did transfer, but didn’t fade from my lips. At the end of the day it had actually become a stain!

Overall, I’m really impressed with this formula and think this is a great wearable color. This was a great use of my 100 points, but you can also get the full size at Sephora for $26. The mini in 0.05 oz and the full size is 0.15 oz.

Comments

Popular Posts