Review and Swatch: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Thistle




While I was sad to see Bite Beauty’s previous range of lipsticks go, I was pleased to see that the new range called “Amuse Bouche” have been fantastic in quality and shade selection. What really excited me recently was a new expansion to the Amuse Bouche line of really interesting colors like green and black, but especially the color Thistle which I had to pick up as soon as I could get to a Sephora.
Thistle is a truly interesting and unique color. It is like a cool toned greyish muted dusky rose or mauve like color? There is really no good way to describe it. In some lights it looks more pink, or purple, or grey, or nude. It’s nothing like anything else I own.

The finish on this lipstick is a cream formula and it has a citrus-y scent. It does on pretty thick and very opaque and creamy.
The packing is also different it comes in a rubberized finish tube with little dips on either side of the tip; not a design I have seen before and very understated and chic.


Overall, I am in love with this lipstick. It’s really hard nowadays  to find a truly unique shade of lipstick and I think it really goes well with the whole grey hair thing I have going on. The fact that the formula is great is just really icing on the cake. I was totally worth the purchase, even though for me it was a real luxury; I think it’s the most expensive lipstick I own.  I bought it at Sephora for $26.

Comments

Popular Posts