Review and Swatch: MN Menow Generation ii liquid lipstick in 30 and 18

When will my love for these ever stop? I really do not know. I have been wearing my other Menow lipsticks quite a lot so I decided to pick up a few other colors, which will probably be my last. The colors were:

30: a medium taupe brown
 
18: lavender toned light pink
 
Both of these have the same formula as the other lipstick; they have the doe foot applicator that applies the liquid product that dries matte. I have gotten really good at using the applicator so they go one smoothly and without going outside the lines of my lips or getting too thick.
The pink one, since it is so light, I sometimes have to add a specially thick layer, but I definitely can get it opaque on the lips.
I really like these two colors and would recommend them from the line. 30 especially is in style now with the nude/brown/90s lip trend going on.

I bought them for around $1 each off of ebay.

Comments

  1. It is an amazing post.I have found really useful.Keep up the good work.haute her everyday lipsticks tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts