YSL Rouge Pur Couture Review and Swatch





Just a few weeks ago I got the best surprise ever from influenster, I had been chosen to participate in the YSL rouge our couture box! Influenster has done a few YSL boxes in the past that I had never been chosen for, but in my opinion, this was the best one so far! In my box there were two lipsticks from the rouge our couture line:


09- rose stiletto, a beautiful mauve neutral, dusty rose color

19- fuchsia, a bright cool toned fuchsia

Both of these colors are absolutely beautiful! Rose stiletto has become my everyday color of lipstick; on me it's a type of "my lips but better color." The fuchsia is great for the days when you want to be bright and fun, it's my favorite bright pink now!

The formula on these is a dream; they go on opaque in one swipe and are a creme satin formula, they have a bit of a glossy look but still are opaque. They do have a scent which is a light rose water or Turkish delight scent.
The packaging on these is also absolutely stunning; it is a metallic gold rectangle with a good amount of heft and "YSL" inscribed on the side. These look luxurious; I feel like some sort of model or film star when I pull one from my bag to touch up during the day.
Overall, these are just fabulous! The packaging is super luxe and has a wonderful formula to match. Both of these colors are beautiful and wearable but are also very different. I genuinely enjoy myself every time I put one on.
Normally these retail for $36 at Sephora and wherever YSL is sold; I got these free to review from Influenster but all of my opinions are my own.  

Comments

Popular Posts