Review and Swatch: Maybelline Baby Lips Electro in 80 Berry Bomb


Recently I received this product as a surprise gift from Vocalpoint which is a website that shares recipes, product reviews and more. This Electro collection is a relatively new collection for the Baby Lips line as is based on very bright colors and have very cool neon on black packaging.

Berry Bomb is a dark purple balm that comes off as a sheer bright purple/pink when swatched. On the lips it serves to even out the tones of my lips. It has a candy-like berry scent.

I find this one to be less greasy and almost “thicker” feeling on the lips which I like better than the original.


Like all baby lips this doesn’t give strong color especially on those with quite pigmented lips. This is decently moisturizing and I do like it better than the original. This runs around $3.50 at most store.

Comments

Popular Posts