Unboxing and Review: Influenster Sunshine VoxBox



It’s time for another voxbox from Influenster! Influenster is a website that allows you to review products and occasionally will send you products to review. All products received were given complimentary of influenster but my feelings are my own. This time it’s the Influenster Sunshine Voxbox. So, let’s see what came inside…
Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Cleansing Cloths: These cleansing cloths are meant to clean the face or remove makeup. I have been only using them to clean the face because I don’t want to get witch hazel in my eyes. The scent on them is a little strange because it’s natural witch hazel. The scent goes away after it dries though, so it doesn’t bother me. After wiping my face with these I feel very clean and toned. The box also came with $3 off coupons so I bought the Dickinson’s Witch hazel toner for less than $2… Review coming soon.
Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer in aloe soothe: this was my favorite product in the box. It is a spray moisturizing lotion that goes on quick and sinks in quicker! It really takes no time at all to absorb yet leaves the skin soft and smooth!  I will definitely buy another when I run out!
Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-in smoothing crème: This is another great product! This is a leave in conditioning product that smooths out any frizz or fried looking ends. It really moisturizes the hair without feeling heavy or greasy. I already am close to 1/3 done with the bottle! I use it a lot!
Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Ocean Side: I really like Sinful Colors polish and they are common in influenster boxes. Unfortunately, I already had this color and I don’t wear blue polish often.
And onto the food!

Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds: while I am normally a honey roasted type of gal, these were really good. They were spicy, but not too much. These would go great with beer!
Bark Thins Snacking  Chocolate: The box came with a coupon for one bag of bark thins, I picked up the dark chocolate pretzel flavor. This was another favorite! The dark chocolate as a rich, deep flavor, but isn’t too bitter. The crunchiness and salt of the pretzels went very well!

Overall, this box was really great! I liked everything and cannot wait for another box to review!


Comments

Popular Posts