Review: Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

from google shopping

To make my concealer application easier, I decided that I wanted to apply it with a sponge. This meant that I could cover more areas of my face faster than if I just used my fingers. I, of course, would love to try the beauty blender, but at twenty dollars, I wanted a more affordable option. So, I looked around online to find the best dupe product and the general consensus seems to be this real technique sponge.
from Realtechniques.com

I bought this product at Ulta for $5.99, but Ulta often has sales on Real Techniques or, if you are buying more stuff, you can use their 3.50 of $10 coupons.
The sponge, when dampened, is about three inches long and about 1.5 in diameter. It is very soft and isn’t rough or absorbs a lot of unnecessary product. It also doesn’t rub off the product underneath it. The pointed end is really nice to use around the nose and eyes, but I use the sides mostly. The flat end is something I have yet to really use. It might have well just been rounded.

Overall, I am very happy with this sponge for use with my cream concealer. It is soft and easy to use which is what matters. I cannot call it extraordinary, but I doubt the beauty blender is either. 

Comments

Popular Posts