Review and Swatch: Zoya 2015 Mystery Shades Unboxing


In the beginning of January Zoya had a fantastic promotion that you could get three full sized nail colors of your own choice and get three mini mystery shades for free and only pay $15 for shipping. Since I do not own any Zoya polishes but have heard great things about them, I jumped on this offer since normally their polishes are $9-$10. Just today it finally came in the mail. It took almost a month which isn't ideal but I heard they got swamped with orders and in the disclaimer it did warn that it could take up to five weeks for delivery.

The shades I picked out were full sized (0.5 fl oz):
Neeka- grey lavender with gold fine glitter/shimmer
Aurora- medium orchid with multi-colored fine glitter/shimmer
Anja- very dark berry creme



The mystery mini shades (0.25 oz) are: *note these are all exclusive to this promotion and not part of the main line

Anais- slightly olive/brown toned dark gunmetal grey
Severin- antique gold iridescent
Charlotte- bone; antique khaki white

I have to say, I'm very happy with these colors. While I tend to ignore gold, tans, and browns, I think these will go very nicely with the other colors I have. They all feel very antique, medieval, and kind of steampunk. They also go together beautifully.
size comparison

In the future I will be reviewing each color separately. I hope you found this swatching and unboxing helpful!

Comments

Popular Posts