Review and Swatch: Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Lav-ish


This nail polish is from the store brand Ulta. Lav-ish caught my eye immediately in the store. I love lavender colors in general (and even more in summer) and with its sparkle I thought it was perfect!
Lav-ish is a cool toned lavender with warm toned rose gold (or both pink and gold) micro glitter that almost seems like a shimmer or iridescence.
The brush on the polish is what I’d describe as a standard brush- not to big or too small without any unique shape. The polish is a good consistency too: the first coat was sheer (but not streaky) and the second coat provided good opacity. The formula isn’t too runny or goopy.

Overall, I am very pleased with the polish and will pick up another if I find another color I really like especially if they go on sale again. The normal price is normally $6 but they are often on sale for $2 or in 2 for $6 deals and so on.

Comments

Popular Posts