Review and Swatch: Covergirl Curvaceous Bombshell Mascara



I recently received this mascara complimentary form Influenser for reviewing purposes. I am always curious about new mascaras because of my pretty pitiful lashes. This mascara claims to curve, volumize, and define your lashes with their new two part system.

The mascara is a good deal larger than your normal mascara and has two wands attached to the center part and two reservoirs of mascara. The 1 side features a curved wand with short plastic bristles. This side is good at separating the lashes. The 2 side is made of the traditional nylon bristles, but it has a unique tapered cone shape that is able to reach all of the lashes and thicken and darken them.

I find the formula to be very dark and of a good viscosity. I find this mascara is great at darkening and thickening my lashes. Unfortunately this doesn’t do much to curl my lashes. I curled them first with an eyelash curler but they quickly fell back down after I applied my first coat of mascara. I think it is maybe too thick and heavy for my delicate lashes. I also find applying the mascara to be a bit awkward due to the large size if the tube and the shortness of the wands.  This didn’t flake or smudge at all during the day. This stuff really stays on! The only way to remove it is with an eye make up remover.



Overall, this is definitely a decent mascara and I like it better than my CK One mascara, but since it doesn’t curl my lashes that well I still find my Maybelline the Rocket to be the best for me. This is available for $9 at most drugstores. 

Comments

Popular Posts