Got my First Influenster VoxBox! (and incoming reviews!)


Today I received my first Influenster Vox box in the mail! For those who don't know, Influenster.com is a website where you review products and link up with your blog and, if you do a lot of good quality reviews, you can qualify to get a box of free product to try out and review. The box i got is a summer themed box and is called "surfsupvoxbox".
The products include:
Coupons for Jamba Juice at home smoothie kits (yumm! I love making smoothies!)
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion (this smells delicious!)
First Aid Shot therapy Pain Reliever (You bet I'm trying this after my next sun induced headache!)
Sinful Colors Polish in Ocean Side (the prettiest beachy blue!)
and last but not least:
Covergirl Bombshell curvaceous Mascara! (I've been curious about this mascara since it came out recently, let's see how good it is!)
Needless to say, be expecting some reviews of these products soon!

Comments

Popular Posts