Review and swatch: Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in honey



I was quite curious about the whole “chubby stick” lipstick phase, and one of the most popular ones are the just bitten kissable balm stains. Leighann (leighannsays on youtube) always raves about the balm stain in honey, so when I went out to get one of the new matte balms I picked this up too.
This balm stain is a chubby stick style tinted lip balm like product. It comes in the screw up pencil form which makes application easy. It has a slight minty smell and tingle.  The color honey is a mauve pink tone; it is pretty similar to my lips.


When wearing this color, my lips don’t change that much in color, instead it evens them out and gives the illusion of plump, even, lips. The balm leaves a bit of gloss behind. When earing this it is extremely natural, my mother even commented that she was surprised I wasn’t wearing any lipstick; and I was wearing his!
When I first got this I was slightly disappointed; there didn’t seem to be much purpose for this color that was so natural, but after wearing it several times, I quite like it now. Since it doesn’t dry out my lips, it is great on days I don’t know what lipstick to wear or don’t feel like bothering with it.


This normally retails for $7.99 at Ulta, but with coupons and deals, it cost be under $4. 

Comments

Popular Posts