Study Abroad Announcement


I hope you guys are having a fabulous new year, I now I am! I am currently getting ready to go to London! I will be arriving in London on January 15th and leaving at the end of April. I will definitely keep posting! I will be writing many posts about my experience studying abroad and about the UK, so expect more food/event posts! I will also hopefully continue making beauty product/ fashion posts, maybe even some UK exclusive products. I will also try to keep to my normal 2-3 times a week posting schedule. To help with this, I will be writing and queuing some posts so if anything seems out of order or to take place in America, that is why.
I hope you guys enjoy my trip through London as much as I do, and if anyone has any question s about my trip, feel free to ask them!

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts