Review and Swatch: Sephora by OPI nail color in “I’m with Brad”

the color makes it hard to photograph

Back in August I bought three nail colors form the Sephora by OPI collection; I am finally getting to number three “I’m with brad”. I’m with brad is described as “opaque metallic wine over dark coffee”. It is a unique color; the base is a not quit black color maybe black-brown? But it’s doesn’t look brown. Then it has a sort of shimmer that looks quite red in the bottle but is more burgundy on the nail. The shimmer comes out mostly when in the sun.

The brush on this is larger than the other two Sephora by OPI polishes; it is a normal sized brush. The formula is good; neither runny nor thick. It was pretty much opaque in two coats, but I added a third to make absolutely sure. It looks pretty in the bottle. You can still purchase this for $4.50 online, and you may still be able to buy these polishes for 3/$10 at Sephora like I did.


Overall, this is a very nice polish in appearance, formula, and brush. It is a color with a lot of depth and not something I’ve seen before. It is an excellent nail polish for the Autumn and Winter months. 

Comments

Popular Posts